Why sync desktop and mobile devices?
If you launch Raid on your PC without connecting your mobile account to your Plarium ID, Plarium Play will create a new Raid Profile. Your current progress will be lost, and you won't be able to connect your mobile profile afterward.
How to transfer an account?
Connect your game account to a Plarium ID to keep your progress in Raid: Shadow Legends. Check the article How do I save my game progress?
If you already have a Plarium ID:
1. Download the Plarium Play launcher on plarium.com
2. Once it's installed, click Log in
3. Enter your email address
4. Click Next
- Enter your password
- Click Read more > Install
Once the game is launched, you will see the account you played on your mobile device.
- Use the same Plarium ID for your mobile and Plarium Play accounts.
- Do not choose the Facebook option, even if your mobile account is connected to your Facebook. Otherwise, you will start a new game session.
Mobile phone or tablet
Connect your account to a Plarium ID, Facebook, or Apple ID to save your progress and log in on any device. For the information on how to do it, check our article How do I save my game progress?
Then, follow these steps:
1. Install and launch Raid: Shadow Legends on another device
2. Tap Log in
3. Choose the connection type
Note: Login with Apple ID works on IOS devices only.