Chaos Ore allows you to randomly change the Primary Stat and Substats of Artifacts and Accessories.
There are currently 4 types of Chaos Ore:
- 6* Legendary Chaos Ore - Randomly changes the stats of Rank 6 Artifacts or Accessories of Legendary Rarity or lower.
- 5* Legendary Chaos Ore - Randomly changes the stats of Rank 5 Artifacts or Accessories of Legendary Rarity or lower.
- 6* Epic Chaos Ore - Randomly changes the stats of Rank 6 Artifacts or Accessories of Epic Rarity or lower.
- 5* Epic Chaos Ore - Randomly changes the stats of Rank 5 Artifacts or Accessories of Epic Rarity or lower.
You can get Chaos Ore from Tournaments and Events, as well as in Limited Special Offers.
All Ore you collect will be stored in your Ore Storage within the “Rework” tab of the Artifact upgrade interface. You can store an unlimited amount of Ore.
- Each Artifact or Accessory can be reworked only once, so choose wisely when selecting which piece of Gear you want to rework.
- The Rank of the Chaos Ore must match the Rank of the selected Artifact or Accessory.
- The Rarity of the Artifact or Accessory must be either the same Rarity or a lower Rarity than the Chaos Ore you are using.
- Level 1 Common Artifacts and Accessories cannot be reworked with Chaos Ore, even if the Rank matches. You must upgrade Common Gear to at least Level 4 to be able to rework it.
- Reworking does not change an Artifact's Ascension Bonus.
- You can rework an Epic Rank 6 Artifact with a Legendary Rank 6 Chaos Ore.
- You can't rework a Legendary Rank 6 Artifact with an Epic Rank 6 Chaos Ore.
- You can't rework a Legendary Rank 5 Artifact with a Legendary Rank 6 Chaos Ore.
To rework an Artifact or Accessory, select one in your Artifact Storage, then tap “Upgrade”. From there, open the “Rework” tab and select the Ore you would like to use.
Just like when you get Artifacts from the Dungeons, Demon Lord Chests, or anywhere else, Artifacts and Accessories are only able to have a certain set of Primary Stats and Substats. The possible stats each piece of Gear can have are shown below:
For certain pieces of Gear, like Helmets, Weapons, or Shields, the Primary Stats are always the same. When reworking these, only the Substats will change.
Reworking randomly reassigns Substats for each Substat Slot. Because it's random, it could end up having one or more of the same Substats again, or entirely different Substats in each Slot. However, the Rarity, Level, and Rank of any piece of Gear will remain the same after being reworked, along with which Substat Slots have been upgraded along the way (first, second, third, or fourth-position Substats) and the number of upgrades each Substat Slot received. You won’t have to re-upgrade the same gear again.
However, all Stats improved by Glyphs will be lost after the rework.