Glyphs are special items that are used to enchant your Artifacts and upgrade their substats.
The main way to get your hands on Glyphs is by beating Faction Crypt Stages in Faction Wars.
You can also get Glyphs from Events, Tournaments, and as part of some Rewards.
Glyphs let you improve an Artifact’s substats and increase a substat’s value - even after the Artifact has been fully upgraded.
Glyphs have two main parameters: Rank and substat.
- Rank. Much like Artifacts, there are 6 Ranks of Glyphs. The higher the Rank, the more powerful the Glyph.
- Substat. Each Glyph is able to improve one substat - either HP, HP%, ATK, ATK%, DEF, DEF%, SPD, RES, or ACC.
There are 9 types of Glyphs that each affect a different stat:
- Health Glyphs: Increase HP substats on Artifacts by a flat value.
- Vitality Glyphs: Increase HP substats on Artifacts by a certain percentage.
- Attack Glyphs: Increase ATK substats on Artifacts by a flat value.
- Strike Glyphs: Increase ATK substats on Artifacts by a certain percentage.
- Defense Glyphs: Increase DEF substats on Artifacts by a flat value.
- Endurance Glyphs: Increase DEF substats on Artifacts by a certain percentage.
- Haste Glyphs: Increase SPD substats on Artifacts by a flat value.
- Resistance Glyphs: Increase RES substats on Artifacts by a flat value.
- Precision Glyphs: Increase ACC substats on Artifacts by a flat value.
Glyphs can be used to enchant any substat on any Artifact or Accessory so long as the following requirements are met:
- The Artifact or Accessory must have a substat that matches the Glyph you want to use.
- The Artifact or Accessory must be the same Rank as the Glyph or higher. You cannot enchant an Artifact with a Glyph of a higher Rank.
Each Glyph is one-time use, and will be lost after it is used to enchant an Artifact.
To enchant an Artifact:
- Select the Artifact you want to enchant, hit Upgrade, then go to the Enchant tab.
Each Glyph has a range of values that it can improve a substat by. Higher-Rank Glyphs are more powerful and have higher values.
This range is shown when you select a Glyph in your Storage or when using them to enchant an Artifact.
When you enchant an Artifact, the exact value the substat will be improved by is random (within the Glyph’s range).
Once an Artifact has been enchanted, you cannot remove the enchantment or retrieve the Glyph - but you can upgrade the substat again!
After you enchant an Artifact with a Glyph, you can use another Glyph and enchant it again to upgrade that substat even further.
You can improve an Artifact with:
- Another Glyph of the same or lower Rank (if you didn’t hit the maximum value with a Glyph of that Rank).
- A higher-Rank Glyph (to reach higher values than the limit of lower-Rank Glyphs).
If you roll a higher number than the existing value, the enchantment will be replaced with the higher value.
If you roll a lower number than the existing enchanted improvement, the Artifact will keep the higher value and will remain unchanged.
Enchanting an Artifact multiple times does not add the bonus values together, but replaces smaller values with larger ones.
If you fully enchant an Artifact’s substat and get the highest upgrade possible, a [MAX!] indicator will be shown next to the relevant substat.
The primary way of getting Glyphs is by raiding the Faction Crypts in Faction Wars.
Glyphs drop at random, are not divided by Crypt - every Glyph can be found in every Faction Crypt.
You’ll need to beat higher Stages if you want to claim the most powerful Glyphs in Teleria.
Check our Faction Wars guide for more info.
You can keep an unlimited number of Glyphs in your Storage, where they are sorted by substat. The number indicator will show how many of a particular type of Glyph you currently have.