Having trouble with making a purchase? Check out our guide to solve the issue.
1. Make sure your Internet connection is stable.
2. Check if you're signed in to the correct Google Account. If you are signed in to several Google accounts, leave the one you need for the purchase.
3. Make sure your card & address information is up to date.
4. Clear the cache of your Google Play Store:
⦁ Go to the Settings > Apps > Google Play Store
⦁ Tap Storage > Clear Cache
5. Make sure you have no pending transactions. If you have made a purchase on any other RAID account and haven't received it yet, log into that account and wait until the missing purchase is added.
If you receive a Google Play error, and the troubleshooting does not help, please reach out to Google Play Support.
1. Make sure your device is connected to the Internet.
2. Check if your Apple ID and App Store include all relevant data.
3. Make sure you don't have any pending transactions. If you have purchased an offer on another RAID account and haven't received it yet, log into that account and wait until it is added.
4. Open Settings of your device > iTunes & AppStore > Sign out.
5. Launch the game.
6. Go to the Shop, and try to make a purchase.
7. Enter your Apple ID credentials.
If this does not help and you still get the error, please contact Apple Support directly.
If you have any other payment issues that are not related to your Google Play or App Store data, reach out to our Support Team by:
- Filing in this form. Make sure you select the Payment issue category.
- Submit a ticket through the game (Profile > Info > Support).