To save your game progress, use one of the following options:
- Create and connect your Plarium ID to your account
- Connect your account to Facebook or Apple ID
This way, you won't lose your achievements in the game in case of a breakdown or theft of your device. This measure is optional but will help to minimize the risks of the account loss.
Your Plarium ID is a single, unique account that allows you to play our games on every Plarium platform. It stores your game progress, email address, Player ID, nickname, avatar, and profile information.
With a Plarium ID, you will be able to:
- Save your in-game progress and log into our games on any platform
- Switch devices and play our cross-platforms games seamlessly
- Connect your social accounts to your in-game profile
To create a Plarium ID:
1. Start RAID on your device
2. Tap your avatar to open Settings
3. Tap "Plarium ID" in the Profile tab
4. Tap "Create ID" and fill in your email address and password
5. Tap "Create"
Facebook and Apple ID
You can connect your in-game account to your Facebook or Apple ID.
1. Tap your avatar to open Settings
2. Go to the Profile tab
3. Choose "Facebook" and fill in your email and password
Tap "Sign in with Apple" and fill in your Apple ID credentials
4. Tap "Confirm"
Important: You can sign in with your Apple ID on iOS devices only.