To make a screenshot on an iOS device, follow these steps:
1. Open the page or application you want to capture and make sure that the needed information is visible on the screen.
2. Press the side button and the volume up button simultaneously and quickly release them.
3. Tap on the preview of your screenshot in the bottom left corner.
4. Tap "Done" and choose where you want to save the screenshot.
If your device has a physical Home button, you must press the side button and the Home button to take a screenshot. The other steps will remain the same.
To make a screenshot on an Android device, follow these steps:
1. Open the page you want to capture and make sure that the needed information is visible on the screen.
2. Press the Power and Volume down buttons at the same time.
The screenshot can be found in the Google Photos app.
Note that the steps may be slightly different depending on the device manufacturer. If they don't work, you can find the instructions for your device using a search engine (e.g., Google).
If you need to send a screenshot to our Support Agents, you can do it in the following ways:
-via a ticket (to create one, tap Avatar > Info > Support)
-send an email to our email address firstname.lastname@example.org and attach your screenshot