What are Clan Quests?
Every week, your Clan will get a number of missions to complete in order to get Clan Gold and Clan XP.
They come in three levels of difficulty: Basic, Expert, and Elite.
How do they work?
Once a Clan Member takes a Quest, no one else can attempt that Quest that week. Coordinate with your Clan Members, and only grab the Quests you know you can complete.
Clan Quests refresh every Tuesday at 08:00 UTC.
What can I get for completing Clan Quests?
Each Clan Member can only take up to 3 Clan Quests per week, and progress for all Quests is tracked simultaneously. The Clan Quests tab will show a player's name and avatar next to any Quests they've taken.
The higher your Clan's Level, the more Quests it will be given every week. Quests on offer will be spread evenly between Basic, Expert, and Elite levels of difficulty.
Every 30 Clan Quests your Clan completes will earn the Clan some Clan XP. You'll also get Clan Gold for completing each Quest, which can be spent in the Clan Shop.
Clan Members receive Benefits based on their Clan's Level:
- Extra Campaign Silver. This increases the amount of Silver each member gets from farming Campaign stages. This Bonus is upgraded instantly after the Clan gains a Level.
- Extra Multi-Battles in Dungeons and the Campaign. Additional Multi-Battles will only appear after the next time Multi-Battles are refreshed.
- Increased Number of Clan Shop Slots. This unlocks access to additional Items in the Clan Shop. New Slots are available instantly after the Clan gains a level.
Clan Quest FAQ
Q1: Why is the Titan Event not counted towards the Quest "Claim Reward for the last Milestone in an Event"?
- Only standard Events, such as Dungeon Divers Event, Summon Rush, Champion Training Event, etc., are counted towards this Quest.
Q2: Why are battles on Hard mode not counted towards the Quest "Clear Stage 15+ or Stage 20+"?
- Clan Quests that require raiding Dungeon Bosses on Stages higher than 10 cannot be completed on Hard for now, as this difficulty mode has only 10 Stages
Q3: I can't complete the "Clear the Crypt..." because this Crypt won't open until the Clan Quests reset.
- Please note that each Faction Crypt is open once a week only. Before taking a Clan Quest that requires clearing Stages of a certain Crypt, make sure that this Crypt is available.