You can follow the steps below to disconnect your Facebook account from your Raid account.
Important: Before logging out, connect the current game account to a Plarium ID to save your progress.
1. Open your Facebook app. You can also open Facebook in your browser.
2. Make sure you've logged in to your Facebook account, which you want to disconnect from your Raid account.
3. Launch Raid on your mobile device.
4. Log in to your account with Facebook.
5. Navigate to the "Profile" tab.
6. Tap the button "Disconnect Facebook".
7. Once the confirmation window pops up, tap "Continue".
8. After the disconnection is completed, tap "OK".
After that, you can log in to your new account and connect it to your Facebook account.
If you don't have access to your Facebook account, please contact our Support Team.