If the currency in the game shop isn't displayed correctly, you can fix it by changing your country in your Google Play/Apple ID account settings.
1. Open the Google Play Store app on your Android device.
2. Tap the profile icon in the top right corner of your screen.
3. Tap Settings > General > Account and device preferences > Country and profiles.
4. Tap the required country.
5. Add a payment method for the new country.
Please note that you can change the country in your account only once per year. You may not see the option to add a country if you have already changed it within the last year or your IP address is still from your current country.
You will find more information about the Google Play country change here.
1. Open the Settings app on your device.
2. Tap your name > Media & Purchases > View Account. Sign in to your account if necessary.
3. Tap Country/Region > Change Country or Region.
4. Choose the required country or region and review the Terms & Conditions.
5. Tap Agree in the upper-right corner, then tap Agree again to confirm.
6. Select a payment method, enter your new payment information, and tap Next.
Please note that it is required to spend your store credit and cancel your subscriptions before changing your country.
You will find more information about the country change for an Apple ID account here.