Steps to solve network issues that can influence the Lags/Freezes/Crashes in Raid:
1. Make sure the internet connection is fast and stable.
Check if your router is connected to the modem and turned on. If nothing changed, restart your router and cable or DSL modem:
- To restart your router or modem, unplug it, then plug it back in.
- After you restart each device, check if you have fixed the issue.
2. Clear the app cache on your device.
But first, make sure your game account is connected to Facebook or Plarium ID not to lose your in-game progress.
3. Use a VPN. You can find free VPNs here.
4. Reset your Network Settings.
Tap Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings.
That also reset Wi-Fi networks and passwords, cellular settings, and VPN and APN settings that you've used before.
Find and tap Settings > System > Reset options > Reset network settings > Reset Wi-Fi, Mobile, and Bluetooth > Reset Settings
Windows 10 - Performing a Network Reset
1. From the Start Menu, navigate to Settings.
2. Click Network & Internet.
3. You should be in the status tab by default.
4. Click "Network reset".
5. Click "Reset now" to confirm and restart your computer.
6. Your computer will restart, and your network adapters and configuration will be reset.
5. Optimize your game graphic settings.
This is the reason why players may experience slow work or critical errors (crashes) while playing the game.
Please try adjusting the graphics of your game:
1. Tap your Avatar
2. Select the "Options" tab
3. Change the Graphic Quality to Medium or Low
4. Set the Frame Rate Limit to 30 FPS