Please check the troubleshooting steps for the most common connection issues with iOS:
1. Make sure the internet connection is fast and stable.
2. If you still can't connect to your network or log in: Make sure that your router is connected to the modem and turned on.
3. Try restarting your iOS device.
Then restart your router and cable or DSL modem:
- To restart your router or modem, unplug it, then plug it back in.
- After you restart each device, check if the issue was fixed.
4. Clear the app cache on your device.
Make sure your game account is connected to Facebook or Plarium ID not to lose your in-game progress.
5. Try using a VPN.
You can find free VPNs here.
6. Close other active apps while playing the game.
7. Check in the App Store if your game version is up-to-date.
8. Update your iPhone or iPad.
Update your iPhone or iPad to the latest version of iOS. You can do it in Settings on the main screen.
9. Still can't connect?
Reset your Network Settings:
Tap Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings.
That also resets Wi-Fi networks and passwords, cellular settings, and VPN and APN settings that you've used before.
10. Make sure you're in an area with cellular network coverage.
Then follow these steps:
- Turn cellular data on or off > go to Settings > tap Cellular or Mobile Data. If you use your iPad, you might see Settings > Cellular Data.
- If you're traveling internationally, make sure that your device is set up for data roaming. Go to Settings > Cellular > Cellular Data Options > Data Roaming.
11. Check for a Carrier Settings update.
To manually check for a Carrier settings update and install it:
- Tap Settings > General > About. If an update is available, you'll see an option to update your Carrier Settings.
- To see the Carrier version settings on your device, tap Settings > General > About and look next to Carrier.
- If you insert a new SIM card into your iPhone or iPad, you need to download the Carrier settings for your new Carrier.
12. Take out the SIM card (for iPhone or iPad).
After removing the SIM card, put it back in. You might need to contact your Carrier:
- If the SIM card is damaged or doesn't fit in the tray, ask your Carrier for a new SIM card.
- If you transferred your SIM card from another device, ask your Carrier if your SIM card works with your iPhone or iPad.
13. Contact your Carrier.
Issues with your Carrier or account might affect your service. Contact your Carrier to:
- Verify that your account is active and in good standing.
- Make sure there are no outages in your area.
- Check that your device isn't blocked from receiving cellular services and is set up with the right data plan.
Only your wireless Carrier can access and manage details about your account.
If you need help finding your wireless Carrier's service page, use the
Apple Carrier-support article or an online search engine.