- Artifact upgrade error
Some of our players may experience the "Artifact_MaximumLevelReached" error while upgrading the Artifacts. It is a visual bug. Silver did not disappear from your balance. The correct amount of Silver was used to upgrade your Artifact.
To solve it, please clear the cache and restart the game.
- The game is being laggy. What happened?
Due to the Unity updates currently being carried out in the game, many players may experience performance issues:
- it takes too long to enter your account or different in-game locations
- the app freezes when you start or end the battle
- the game may lag after you do some actions
- Raid: Shadow Legends crashes when you start it on your PC via the Plarium Play app.
- Cannot revive a Champion
A new bug has appeared in version 4.80.0: a reviver cannot bring an ally Champion back to life - you won't be able to pick the target for reviving. This issue occurs with some Champions and in manual mode only. As a temporary solution, we recommend switching to auto-battle to make the revive possible and continue the battle.
We will do our best to fix the problems mentioned above as soon as possible. Please stay tuned for new game updates.
We will fix these issues in the next releases.
Important: If your bug isn’t listed here, please report it by following this guide.