Special offer for fast progress
Raid Card is a subscription-type offer that gives you extra XP and Silver from Campaign Battles and increases your Multi-battle attempts to 100 daily. The Card becomes a perfect solution when you need to leave your hands free and let your Champions develop faster.
Raid Card benefits:
⦁ +20% Silver and XP from Campaign battles
⦁ +70 Multi-battle attempts from Campaign and Dungeon battles
⦁ 7-day trial if you choose Silver Card as your first purchase
Find these offers in the Shop > Raid Cards tab.
There are two types of Raid Card:
⦁ Silver Raid Card - active for 1 month ($9.99, tax not included)
⦁ Gold Raid Card - active for 6 months ($49.99, tax not included)
How to check if your subscription is active in the game
It's simple! Once the subscription is activated on your account, you will get a notification in your Raid Cards tab. Also, a crown icon under your avatar will turn orange. Click on it to see the list of your bonuses and their expiration time.
How to renew the Raid Card
All in-app subscriptions renew automatically unless you decide to cancel them. If your Card has recently expired, please do not try to purchase it again. The game server is ready to prolong your subscription. You may receive one of the errors below:
If you Raid Card hasn't renewed yet:
1. Tap the Restore button in the Shop > Raid Cards tab.
2. Raid Card is bound to your Google Play or App Store account. Make sure you are logged into the profile you have used to buy the Raid Card. Also, check the status of your subscription through your Google Play account or Apple ID.
3. Check if your credit card was charged for the renewal. Sometimes, payment processing can take a couple of days.
Contact our Support Team if the instruction above did not help.
How to activate the Raid Card on another game account
Google Play allows only one in-app subscription per user.
To activate the Raid Card for your alternative account in the game:
- Create a new Google Play account. Find the instructions here.
- Cancel the active subscription and wait until it expires. You will be able to purchase the Card from the same Google Play account afterward.
iOS users can switch their subscription between Raid accounts. The only requirement - stay signed in with your Apple ID where the Card was purchased. Then, open the alternative Raid account and tap the Restore button in the Raid Card tab.
- If you do not want to renew the Raid Card, cancel it at least 24 hours before the end of the current period, or before your free trial is over. For more information, check this article.
- When you choose a 7-day trial, Google Play or App Store will issue a ''test charge'' to make sure you have enough funds on your credit card to cover the cost. The payment will return in a day or two.
- Additional Multi-battle attempts reset daily at 00:00 UTC. They will be added to your account the next day after Raid Card activation.
- You cannot purchase Raid Card on Plarium Play. However, you can activate it on your mobile device with all the bonuses available on PC as well.