Loading errors can be caused by:
- Network connection issues
- Cache issues
- Device incompatibility
Network connection issues
Please check your Internet connection. Test it with a different online resource and if it seems to be fine, restart the game. Switch your device to a more reliable connection, like Wi-fi.
If the issue persists, try using a VPN service. Browse and download free VPN apps on the Play Store or App Store.
Clearing the app cache on your device. The instruction varies depending on your device’s manufacturer.
1. Open the Settings of your device
2. Tap the Storage heading to open its settings page
3. Tap the Other Apps heading to see a list of your installed apps
4. Find the application you want to clear the cache of and tap its listing
5. Tap the Clear cache button
1. Tap Settings > General > iPhone Storage
2. Locate and open Raid: Shadow Legends in the list
3. Tap Delete App, then head to the App Store to re-download it
Important: Not to lose access to your game account, remember to link it to a Plarium ID, Facebook or Apple ID before clearing the cache.
Device compatibility issues
Try running the game on your PC via the Plarium Play launcher or using a different device.
Important: A loading issue can occur during server maintenance. Those usually last 30-60 minutes. We post news about our server status in the Announcement tab of our official Discord server.